iSCintya jagaciak

Friday, June 11, 2010

this is what really made my day!

finally, my exams are done! and im so ready for my early vacation :p ive planned to go to South Africa with my family. as you know, the Fifa World Cup will be held in South Africa, that's why i want to go to south africa with my family. to have a vacation and just let every bad things in my country left behind is a really good deal :p i also can't wait until August! it's karlie kloss' birthday and i'm so excited. unfortunately, i can't bake a cake or a cookie. so i can't send my own 'birthday cake for karlie' picture to her email. eugh, i feel like a sh*t. but, fortunately, my friend, Charlie Romo, is a really cooking papa! maybe i can talk to him so he can make a cake for karlie. haha. okay that's enough. anyway, i opened Jac's twitter and i found this :

i'm so speechless! it is so beautiful! even though im trying so hard, i wouldn't be able to make a beautiful and amazing sketch like that one. Jac is really an inspiration for everyone! and im pretty sure why! oh and im BBM-ing with my big brother's girlfriend, Leonita, and she really made my day! as long as we BBM-ing, we're just joking and talking about unecessary and unimportant things. even its so simple, it really made my day and i really really love this feeling :) i really hope that i can always bring cheerfulness to everyone and can inspired everyone. aww that's sweet! haha. okay moving on! tomorrow is saturday, and i can't wait to go to cinema with my cousin and spending a lot of good times with her in the mall and just, like, shopping and chatting all day long! and i really wish i can meet a lot of fashionable people there! so i can take a picture of him/her and put it in my blog!