iSCintya jagaciak

Saturday, June 12, 2010

bad and good news

okay. let's start from the bad news first! my cellphone is broken. and i can't contact all of my friends. i also can't send them a or maybe some bbm (s). i really wish it's not because a virus! well, i loved to download via my blackberry. but i didn't have an iguard! lol. i was so desperate and i cried all day long. and now, my eyes are o.O crap! ooop! :P
but, look at the bright side, my mom will buy me a new one! i hope it's magnum. or maybe odin. well, i'd love to have a new black berry! i can't live without my BB! how do I contact my friends if i don't have any cellphone? argh! this is really suxx.

anyway, i went to a mall with my cousin today. and it was, sad yet happy. haha. okay, i know! i'm sad because of my BB :( but i'm happy because finally, i drank my first Starbucks' Vanilla Frapucino after a looooong week of exams!! and, finally, i can go to cinema! after couple weeks stayed at home! woah! Prince of Persia was awesome. maybe, i'm the most "not-so-update" people in my town now! haha. but, at least, i've seen it! and, it reaffirm my faith to Gemma Aterton! aa! she's so sensual and so seductive! i wish she was my brother's girfriend. ooop!