iSCintya jagaciak

Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Blazer!

im waiting for my new blazer with studs to arrive from it long journey (Jakarta-Semarang). weee. it's pretty cheap. only cost for $20. cheap yet amazing. i'm so lucky to have it! struggled! competed with hundreds of people. okay that's a lie.

the fabric is, um, like a t-shirt. only thicker. the color. oh! black! what can i say? black is my ever lasting favorite color! black is always amazing! stunning! actually, i'm aiming a jacket from balmain. but unfortunately, there's no Balmain store in my town. ah.*desperate* *slammed my head* but, well, at least i have this blazer!

A-hay-ny waaaaay! i'm looking for clothes that worn by frida gustavsson. as you know, frida gustavsson is my fashion muse. her off duty style is outstanding! her style is my inspiration! sometimes, it's okay to be a follower!


Note : why do models always use the same legging or bag again and again? if you don't believe me, try to google karlie kloss' style! darling, retire that bag please! i'm sure you have a cooler one.